Miami
Dear Daddy,
I have completed Mission Miami.
One decade has passed since working with DCP.
I came over to surprise them at their office but there wasn't anyone there because it was a PO Box.
So I contacted them and they got in touch with me.
The next day I went over to NCL's Office.
I waited at the check in lobby hoping Daniel would walk in.
Less than 10minutes later, Daniel walked in.
He brought me up to meet the NCL, Regent and Oceania Team.
The next day I went over to Royal Caribbean's Office.
I needed to wait too.
Matteo came to get me. Told me how lucky I was to come today when everyone was in the office - Allison and Svetlana and the whole Team. Wow.
I cycled 8 hours on Saturday and 10 hours on Sunday. Downtown Miami. Miami Beach. The night reminds me of scenes from LalaLand movie with those neon art-deco era look.
Met Wendy, Mitchell and Eddy for lunch at a cafe and we hung out for 3 hours. I saw how they worked. Very similar to how I work. Ha.
I met Daniel for lunch at Carrot Express. It was a delicious oatmeal lunch with coffee.
I fly home today after 15 days in Miami. Mission: Accomplished.
Thank You for protecting me, Daddy.
Comments
Post a Comment