There Is Hope For Malaysia

Daddy,

You would love to see this day coming. 

Anwar Ibrahim. He is now our Prime Minister. 

PH won by 83 seats. There was a commotion between the losing parties wanting to get together to form one party thus winning by having more accumulative seats.

Six days went by with no PM being announced although it was clear by votes that PH won. . .

On the seventh day. We celebrated Anwar as our 10th Prime Minister.

There is hope for Malaysia. 

Mummy was very enthusiastic about this year's General Election. Take care of mummy so I can experience my first voting in my life in the next GE with mummy. 

Kaufu is very happy too. One morning before the elections, him and I had bakuteh in the morning. The place we used to go to. By the temple. You guys call it. Through the breakfast, he was enthusiastically sharing with me about the political situation in the country. 

I cut out a newspaper clipping and placed it in your box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Daddy. We Are Good. I Still Miss You.

So Long