22nd July.

Daddy,

I visited Pak Pak during my short hours of shore leave. 

I sat on the bench beside him. He could still walk a little. 

He sat on my left. 

I don't think I've ever talked to him before. Not like this.

I asked him if he was scared. He said he was worried. I didn't know how to continue the conversation. But I really wanted to ask him what was he worried about.

Then I told him that I am separated.

I told him I with this girl who's in America now. Showed him a photo of her.

He didn't say anything. In fact, he didn't talk much. His mind wasn't really focused. I guess there's really a lot going on that time. But I felt so happy telling him this. I felt like I was talking to you. 

He is the first to know about my new story. And won't be the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Daddy. We Are Good. I Still Miss You.

So Long