2022

It's a new year, Daddy. 

I still feel the emptiness at home. I still miss you. I still cry whenever I think of you. I miss you. I miss seeing you sitting down in the chair downstairs. I miss waking up in the morning and seeing you downstairs with your coffee and newspaper. You would have bought some food for me to eat. 

I fucking miss you, Daddy. 

It is Saturday afternoon now. I will be flying out to Singapore on Monday morning to go back to the ship. Mummy will be alone at home. She's alright. She's okay. She misses you a lot too, Daddy. 

Ansthon still think of you. He still mentions about you going away in a rocket. He said he wants to sit rocket and be with you, too.

On the 16th December last month, all of us went to Genting together. It was the first time Mummy went to Genting after all the big renovation. It would have been nice if you could join us too. We brought your ashes there. On the way down, we scattered your ashes by the cliff. It was drizzling and the weather was cooling. Then we went to Colmar Tropicale. We stayed at an AirBNB and it was the same apartment buildings that you brought us to many, many years ago. It is more run down now. But still a nice place to spend our little holiday. We also scattered some of your ashes there too Daddy. 

You brought us to these places when we were young. We come back here now as adults, with Koko's two kids. And I relive these memories with you. 

I wish to spend a few more moments with you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Daddy. We Are Good. I Still Miss You.

So Long