Spiderman

I broke my pair of glasses in school (again). You brought me to get a new pair at a shop near our house. I was worried whether we could get it in time because we had a movie booked later in the afternoon. When we finally got it, I was extremely happy. I was happy for two things. 

I got a new pair of glasses.
And we were going to watch Spiderman.

Tonight I watched the latest Spiderman movie. In a pivotal scene, the first Spiderman (Tobey Mcguire) appeared. The first Spiderman. The one that you brought me to watch. 

Memory of that afternoon wearing my new glasses came to me. In that moment, I missed you again. I wished beautiful moments like this lasted forever. I wished there was a machine that could help me relive those moments. 

Tomorrow, Koko and I are bringing Mummy to Genting. We will bring you too. And put some of your ashes in the mountains. 

Remember we used to go to Genting to watch magic shows? My first magic show in my life was with you. You brought me to more than two shows as far as I can remember. There was a tiger. There was magician who went through a large aeroplane turbine. There was the Twister illusion. My first taste of the impossible was with you. 

Who knew someday I'd be a magician huh?

Thank you, Daddy.

I miss you.

Dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Daddy. We Are Good. I Still Miss You.

So Long