I Dreamt of Daddy Last Night.
, said Koko while we were having dinner tonight.
He said.
We were at home. I was sitting on the floor near the door there. Reading newspaper. You (me) were lying down on the wooden chair there watching TV. Mummy was wiping dishes/table. Then Daddy came home and I opened the door. He said something and pointed to somewhere asking where is that? I told him that I brought it to my house. Then I asked Daddy. How are you? He said he is okay and fine. He don't look thin. He looked like when he was plum and healthy.
Mummy also dreamt of you a few nights ago. You brought her on a holiday to China. You were somewhere and suddenly you were lost from the group and everyone. You were scared. Suddenly. Daddy appeared and said, "Ah I found you." Daddy came to find me. I was so happy to see him.
Daddy.
Where are you?
Comments
Post a Comment